Colorado Short Sales
Short Sale Specialists – (877)737-4903
What is a Short Sale?
A short sale, sometimes also called a “short pay”, is a term used to describe the process in which
a lender agrees to accept a lower payoff amount on a property than what is owed by the borrower.
Do you meet any of the qualifications for short sale?
- Can’t sell your home due to a mortgage balance that’s greater than the market value of your home?
- Are you behind on your mortgage or facing foreclosure?
- Can you no longer afford to pay your mortgage?
- Are you in a financial hardship of any kind?
- Loss of job, loss of income, relocation/job transfer, divorce, increased medical bills, etc.
- Has your mortgage payment depleted your savings?
- Are you in a situation where you MUST sell your home?
If you answered yes to ANY of the above questions,
a short sale may be your solution!
The best part is, all of our services are 100% free to home owners!
In most cases, your lender does NOT want to foreclose on your home!
Why, you may ask..
- Banks are in the lending business, NOT the property management business.
- It is a fact that it costs a lender an average of $58,000 to go through a foreclosure proceeding. In a short sale they can drastically cut their losses.
- High numbers of foreclosures can make your lender look bad to investors.
All things considered, it is usually in everyone’s best interest to accept a short sale!
Services we provide you for free:
- We will discuss your situation and explain your options with you in detail. A short sale is NOT the best solution to every situation.
- We will provide you with all of the required forms and documents that are required from your lender in order to get the short sale processed.
- We will walk you through the entire short sale process and answer any questions you may have along the way.
- Connect you with one of our local short sale specialist real estate agents to process your short sale and list your home on the market.
- Our local short sale expert Realtors will coordinate a custom marketing plan to attract buyers to your home and help get it SOLD!
- Our agents work directly with your lenders to negotiate the short sale, and present all required documentation.
- If required, our agents typically can also work to delay the foreclosure process while working with your lender, and possibly keep you in your home longer if you like.
The short sale process is very complex and highly specialized. It is very important to have a Realtor who is experienced in closing short sales, as it is not part of the “Realtor basic training.” The results of inexperience can be disastrous. We are a statewide network of Realtors who are specialists in short sales, and our services are 100% free to homeowners. There is no catch! Your lender pays our fees. You should never pay for short sale services.
Please note that we are NOT Real Estate investors. We are state regulated and here to look out for YOUR best interests!
Denver, CO Short Sales, Denver County Colorado Short Sale Specialist Realtors, Our network of Denver real estate agents offer free pre foreclosure help! El Paso County Short Sale Realtors, Colorado Springs Short Sales, Aurora, Lakewood, Fort Collins Colorado Short Sale Realtors, Arvada, Pueblo Colorado, Greeley CO Short Sales Specialists, Westminster, Short Sale Specialist in Boulder Colorado, Thorton Colorado.
Wherever you are, our short sale specialist agents are just around the corner. We can help homeowners throughout the state of Colorado, and our service is free! Don’t let your lenders force you into foreclosure, garnish your wages, destroy your credit, put liens on
your other assets, or bankruptcy.
We may have a free solution for you! Every situation is unique. Our agents are here to discuss your situation with you to see if you qualify for a short sale, as well as offer solutions for you at no charge. Call us toll free at (877)737-4903 or fill out the form below for a confidential, no obligation consultation with a state licensed and regulated agent.