New Haven, CT Short Sales
We are a network of short sale specialist Realtors in New Haven, Connecticut who offer free help to homeowners in hardship. Our average real estate agent has closed 76 short sales. Contact us for free assistance.
Short Sale Specialists – (877)737-4903
New Haven Short Sales
A short sale, also sometimes called a short pay, is a term used to describe the process in which a lender agrees to accept a lower payoff amount than what is owed to them on a loan. It typically takes place when a borrower owes more on their home than its current market value.
- Are you getting behind on your mortgage, or facing default or foreclosure?
- Are you in a financial hardship of any kind? This can include relocation, divorce, increased bills or expenses, loss of job or income, among other things.
- Has your mortgage payment depleted your savings?
- Are you in any situation where you MUST get your home sold?
- Can’t sell your home due a mortgage balance greater than the market value of your house?
Some of the services we will provide:
- We will connect you with one of our local real estate agents that will list your home and market it competitively as well as process your short sale.
- We will discuss your situation and explain the short sale process as well as other options. A short sale is NOT the best option in every case.
- We will promptly answer any questions you may have throughout the short sale process.
- We will provide you with all of the required forms and documentation required from your lender in order to process a short sale.
- Our local agent will go over their unique marketing plan to attract buyers to your home and help get it SOLD!
- Our agents will work directly with your lenders to negotiate the short sale, and present all required documentation and offers on your home.
- If required, our agents usually can also work to delay the foreclosure process while working with your lender, and possibly keep you in your home longer.
Remember, our network of agents is statewide, and our services are 100% free. We would like to discuss your unique situation with you to see if you qualify for a short sale and if we may be of service to you. Contact us toll free at (877)737-4903 or fill out the form below for a confidential, no obligation consultation at no cost!
Contact Us Today