We are a nationwide network of short sale specialist Realtors who offer free help to homeowners in hardship. Our average real estate agent has closed 76 short sales. Contact us for no cost assistance.
Short Sale Specialists – (877)737-4903
What is a Short Sale?
A short sale in real estate occurs when the outstanding loans and liens against a property are greater than the proceeds from the sale of the home after all closing costs are paid. This occurs only when a home owner meets the qualifications, and the home owner’s lenders agree to allow a short sale. In the event of a short sale, a lender can release you free and clear from your mortgages and fully forgive you of any deficiency.
Contact Us Or Call Toll Free – (877)737-4903
Our agents are some of the most experienced short sale specialists in the country. We offer free consultation and short sale services to home owners in financial hardship throughout the United States.
Do you meet the qualifications for Short Sale Help?
- Are you in a financial hardship of any kind? This can include but is not limited to relocation, divorce, loss of income or job, major repairs needed without resources to make them, increased bills or increased living expenses.
- Are you behind on your mortgage or facing default or foreclosure?
- Can’t get your home sold due to a mortgage balance that is greater than the value of your house?
- Has your mortgage payment depleted all of your savings?
- Are you in a situation where you have to get your home sold?
Our services are entirely at no out of pocket cost to home owners throughout the United States. Please note that we are NOT Real Estate investors, like most of the online companies. We are state regulated agents and are here to look out for YOUR best interests! ONLY use a licensed short sale Realtor®, as it is impossible for an investor to look out for your best interests in the transaction while trying to profit from your misfortune as much as possible.
Services we provide:
- We will discuss your situation and the short sale process in detail, explaining all of your options with you. A short sale is NOT the best option in every case.
- We will provide you with the required forms and documents from your lender that will enable them to process the short sale of your home.
- We will answer any of the questions you may have throughout the entire process.
- We will connect you with one of our local, pre-screened specialist real estate agents to process your short sale and list your home on the market.
- Our local Realtors® will coordinate a customized marketing plan in order to attract buyers to your home and help get it SOLD!
- Our agents will work directly with your lenders to negotiate the short sale, and present all required documentation.
- If needed, our agents usually can also work to delay the foreclosure process while working with your lender, and possibly keep you in your home longer.
- Our agents will work to get you fully forgiven of the deficiency with your lender!
Do you qualify?
Click Here to Contact Us Or Call Toll Free – (877)737-4903