Dallas TX Short Sales
Hi! I’m Brenda Rogers with Keller Williams Realty in Plano. If you are reading this, it is likely that you are stuck between a rock and a hard place and may not know what to do next. I can help. With back mortgage payments from COVID forbearance programs pilling up, many area home owners have found themselves owing tens of thousands in back payments. If you owe more than the value of your Dallas area home, I specialize in helping folks like you. I am a local Dallas short sale Realtor® who offers FREE help to homeowners such as yourself who are in financial hardship. I have helped literally hundreds of area home owners avoid foreclosure and get a fresh start with their lives.Fill out my form and I’ll contact you for a quick phone consultation. At that time I will explain the process and tell you if you will qualify
What exactly is a Short Sale?
A short sale, sometimes also called a short pay, is a term used to describe the process in which a lender agrees to accept a lower payoff amount than what is owed on a property, in order to avoid an inevitable foreclosure or taking the property back in their possession. Typically, a home owner must be in some type of financial hardship in order to qualify.
Do you meet any of the qualifications for a short sale?
- Are you in a financial hardship of any kind? This can include relocation, divorce or legal separation, death or change in family situation, increased bills or expenses, loss of job or income, property in need of major repairs.
- Can’t sell your home due a mortgage balance greater than the market value of your house?
- Has your mortgage payment depleted your savings?
- Are you getting behind on your mortgage, or possibly facing default or foreclosure? Will you be in the near future if action is not taken?
- Are you in any situation where you MUST get your home sold?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions, a short sale may be a good solution for you. Don’t let your lenders force you into foreclosure, destroy your credit, put liens on your other assets, or force you into bankruptcy. We may have a solution! If done correctly, a short sale can provide complete debt forgiveness, allow you to recover your credit and purchase again in only two years, and even provide you with relocation money at closing to get a fresh start.
The short sale process is highly specialized, and it is very important to have an agent who is experienced in working short sales, as it is not part of the “Realtor basic training” so to speak. I have earned the Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) training designation and have directly worked with countless home owners in the Dallas area to help them avoid a foreclosure and get a fresh start. There is no substitute for experience, so don’t trust your financial future to just anyone.
I am a state regulated agent and I am here to look out for YOUR best interests in the transaction. My services are 100% free to you, as all traditional seller paid closing costs are paid for by your lender in a short sale.
As your Dallas short sale Realtor®:
- I will promptly answer any questions you may have throughout the short sale process.
- I will list your home and market it competitively as well as process your short sale.
- I will discuss your situation and explain the short sale process as well as other options. A short sale is NOT the best option in every case
- I will provide you with all of the required forms and documentation required from your lender in order to process a short sale.
- I will work directly with your lenders to negotiate the short sale, and present all required documentation and offers on your home.
- I can also usually work to get your lender to delay the foreclosure process and possibly keep you in your home longer if needed.
Each situation is unique. I would like to discuss your situation with you to see if you qualify for a short sale and if we may be of service to you. Fill out the form below for a free, confidential, no obligation consultation. I can usually qualify you for a short sale the same day
I work short sales through the general Dallas area, including all of Collin County – Some of the cities in Collin County I do alot of work in Are Prosper, Little Elm, and Plano, but really work in Collin County and the area. Some of my other cities where I am seeing more short sales lately are Carrollton and Southlake as well.