Dallas TX Short Sales
Short Sale Specialists – (877)737-4903
Dallas Texas Short Sale Specialist
What is a Short Sale?
A short sale, also sometimes called a short pay, is a term used to describe the process in which a lender agrees to accept a lower payoff amount than what is owed to them on a loan. It typically takes place when a borrower owes more on their home than its current market value.
What are the qualifications for a short sale?
- Can’t get your home sold due a mortgage balance greater than the market value of your house?
- Are you behind on your mortgage, or facing default or foreclosure?
- Are you in a financial hardship of any kind? This can include relocation, divorce, loss of income, loss of job, increased bills or expenses.
- Has your mortgage payment depleted your savings?
- Are you in a situation where you MUST get your home sold?
A financial hardship got you into this, so you will need to prove that financial hardship. You will need to come up with a packet of financial documentation. This packet is called a Short Sale Package. Within this package you will need to provide bank statements, W-2’s, Pay stubs, and so on. Be sure to include your hardship letter. This letter will need to be specific about your situation. Try to remember dates and times, for that may help. Honesty is key. What will I be required to provide in a Short Sale?
Our team of specialized short sale Realtors are highly experienced in the arena of short sale transactions. After you inform us of your unique situation, we will set you up with the Dallas Realtor that services your particular area. This Realtor will list and market your home while negotiating a lower payoff amount with your bank, all at not cost to you. We will get your lender to pay all closing costs, including brokerage fees. Keep in mind, the average Realtor is not cut out for this highly specialized and complex process. The average agent within our network has closed over 50 short sales. Don’t trust just anyone to short sale your home!
Some Of The Services We Will Provide You:
- Our local Realtors will coordinate a marketing plan to attract buyers to your home in order to help get it SOLD!
- We will connect you with one of our local experienced short sale real estate agents to process your short sale and list your home on the market.
- Our agents work directly with your lenders to negotiate the short sale and present all required documentation.
- We will discuss your situation and explain all of your options and the short sale process with you in detail. A short sale is NOT the best option in every case.
We will provide you with all of the required forms and documents that are needed from your lender in order to get the short sale processed.
If required, our agents may also work to delay the foreclosure process with your lender, keep you in your home longer, as well as help you find an attorney if needed.
Time is of the essence when it comes to these situations, contact us to speak with a compassionate and understanding agent to discuss your circumstances as well as the short sale process. It is not the best option in every case. Contact us for a confidential, free, no obligation consultation. Remember, all fees are paid by your lender, and there is no cost involved! Call us today, we may have free a solution for you!
Call us toll free at (877)737-4903 or fill out the form for a confidential, no obligation consultation that costs you nothing! We have a very fast response time!