El Paso TX Short Sales
We are a network of short sale specialist Realtors in El Paso Texas who offer free help to homeowners in hardship. Our average real estate agent has closed 76 short sales. Contact us for no cost assistance.
Short Sale Specialists – (877)737-4903
Don’t let your lenders force you into foreclosure, destroy your credit, put liens on your other assets,
or force you into bankruptcy. We may have a solution!
What is a “Short Sale”? A short sale, sometimes also called a short pay, is a term used to describe
the process in which a lender agrees to accept a lower payoff amount than what is owed on a property.
What are the qualifications for a short sale?
- Can’t get your home sold due to a mortgage balance greater than the market value of your house?
- Are you behind on your mortgage, or facing default or foreclosure?
- Are you in a financial hardship of any kind? This can include relocation, divorce, loss of income, increased bills or expenses.
- Has your mortgage payment depleted your savings?
- Are you in any situation where you MUST get your home sold?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions Contact Us! We may have a solution for you!
About Short Sale Realtors in El Paso
We are a network of Real Estate agents who are specialists in working short sales. We work with
your lender and negotiate a lower payoff amount on your home enabling us to get it sold easily and quickly!
This is a very complex and highly specialized process so it is very important to have a Realtor who is experienced in working short sales, as it is not part of the “Realtor basic training” so to speak. All of our agents are required to work in the most ethical manner possible.
Remember our services are 100% free to homeowners throughout the state! There is NO catch, your lender pays our fees. Please note that we are NOT Real Estate investors. We are here to look out for YOUR best interests!
Some of the services we will provide:
- We will connect you with one of our local real estate agents that will list your home and market it competitively as well as process your short sale.
- We will discuss your situation and explain the short sale process as well as other options. A short sale is NOT the best option in every case
- We will provide you with all of the required forms and documentation required from your lender in order to process a short sale.
We will promptly answer any questions you may have throughout the short sale process.
Our local agent will go over their unique marketing plan to attract buyers to your home and help get it SOLD!
Our agents will work directly with your lenders to negotiate the short sale, and present all required documentation and offers on your home.
If required, our agents usually can also work to delay the foreclosure process while working with your lender, and possibly keep you in your home longer.
We would like to discuss your situation with you to see if you qualify for a short sale as each situation is unique. If you qualify we would love to be of service to you. Contact us toll free at (877)737-4903
or fill out the form below for a free, confidential, no obligation consultation!
Contact Us NOW!