We are a network of short sale specialist Realtors in Norfolk Virginia who offer free help to homeowners in hardship. Our average real estate agent has closed 76 short sales. Contact us for no cost assistance.
Short Sale Specialists – (877)737-4903
What is a “Short Sale”? A short sale, sometimes also called a short pay, is a term used to describe the process in which a lender agrees to accept a lower payoff amount than what is owed on a property.
We are a network of Real Estate agents who are specialists in working short sales. We will work with your lender to negotiate a lower payoff amount on your home enabling us to get it sold quickly even in this market!
This process is very complex and highly specialized. It is very important to have a Realtor who is experienced in working short sales, as it is not part of the “Realtor basic training” so to speak. All of our agents are required to work in the most ethical manner possible.
Our services are 100% free to homeowners throughout the state. There is NO catch, your lender pays our fees. Please note that we are NOT Real Estate investors. We are here to look out for YOUR best interests!
- Are you getting behind on your mortgage, or facing default or foreclosure?
- Are you in a financial hardship of any kind? This can include relocation, divorce, increased bills or expenses, loss of job or income, among other things.
- Has your mortgage payment depleted your savings?
- Are you in any situation where you MUST get your home sold?
- Can’t sell your home due a mortgage balance greater than the market value of your house?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions Contact Us! Don’t let your lenders force you into foreclosure, destroy your credit, put liens on your other assets, or force you into bankruptcy. We may have a solution!
Some of the services we will provide:
- We will provide you with all of the required forms and documentation required from your lender in order to process a short sale.
We will discuss your situation and explain the short sale process as well as other options. A short sale is NOT the best option in every case.
- We will promptly answer any questions you may have throughout the short sale process.
We will connect you with one of our local real estate agents that will list your home and market it competitively as well as process your short sale.
Our local agent will go over their unique marketing plan to attract buyers to your home and help get it SOLD!
Our agents will work directly with your lenders to negotiate the short sale, and present all required documentation and offers on your home.
If required, our agents usually can also work to delay the foreclosure process while working with your lender, and possibly keep you in your home longer.
Our network of agents is statewide, and our services are 100% FREE! Do you need a Norfolk Distressed Property Expert Certified in short sales to offer free short sale services? Contact us!
We would like to discuss your unique situation with you to see if you qualify for a short sale and if we may be of service to you. Do you qualify? If you think you do Contact us toll free at (877) 737-4903 or fill out the form below for a free, confidential, no obligation consultation!