Nevada Short Sales
Short Sale Specialists – (877) 737-4903
Letting your home slip into foreclosure is not your only option!
Toll Free (877)737-4903
Las Vegas Nevada Short Sale Specialist, Free Short Sales Service to Nevada Home Owners. Reno Nevada
Short Sales Specialist Realtors, Paradise NV Short Sales and Short Sale Realtors in Henderson Nevada.
Our services are 100% free to homeowners throughout the state!
What is a Short Sale?
A Short Sale, also sometimes called a short pay or quick sale, occurs when the outstanding loans and liens against a property are greater than the proceeds from the sale of a home. The lenders then agree to accept this lower payoff amount, or “short pay.”
Do you meet any of the qualifications for a short sale?
- Are you getting behind on your mortgage, or facing default or foreclosure?
- Are you in a financial hardship of any kind? This can include relocation, divorce, increased bills or expenses, loss of job or income, among other things.
- Has your mortgage payment depleted your savings?
- Are you in any situation where you MUST get your home sold?
- Can’t sell your home due a mortgage balance greater than the market value of your house?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we may have a solution!
Nevada Short Sales
Our agents will work with your lender to negotiate a lower payoff amount on your home than what you owe. This will allow us to more competitively list and market your home.
It costs a lender an average of $58,000 to go through a foreclosure proceeding. In addition, high numbers of foreclosures can make your lender look bad to investors. It is usually not in your lender’s best interest to foreclose on your home, as they usually like to stick to the money lending business rather than property management.
This short sale process is very complex and highly specialized. It is very important to have an agent who is experienced in the area, as it is not part of the “Realtor basic training” so to speak.
We are a nationwide network of Realtors who are specialists in short sales and our services are 100% FREE to homeowners! There is NO catch! Your lender will pay our fees. Please note that we are NOT Real Estate investors. We are here to look out for YOUR best interests! Our agents must agree to the highest level of integrity and meet strict qualifications to join our network.
Services we provide:
- We will discuss your situation and explain the short sale process and qualifications. A short sale is NOT the best option in every case.
- We will answer any questions you may have throughout the entire process.
- We will connect you with one of our local real estate agents to list your home on the market and process your short sale.
- Our local Realtors will coordinate a marketing plan to attract buyers to your home and help get it SOLD!
- We will provide you with all of the required forms and documents that are required from your lender in order to get the short sale processed.
- Our agents will work directly with your lender to negotiate the short sale and present all required documentation.
- If required, our agents can also usually work to delay the foreclosure process while working with your lender, which will possibly keep you in your home longer.
We work with homeowners throughout the state of Nevada. We can help for free.
You don’t have to let your lenders force you into foreclosure, destroy your credit, put liens on your other assets, or force you into bankruptcy. We may have a free solution for you!
We would like to discuss your situation with you. A short sale is not the best solution in every situation.
Do you qualify for a short sale?
Call us toll free at (877)737-4903 or fill out the form for a FREE, confidential,
no obligation consultation!