I’m Terry McCarley with Re/Max Realty Team, and I am a local short sale Realtor® in Cape Coral, FL who offers free help to homeowners in hardship.
Cape Coral Short Sale Specialist – (877)737-4903
Cape Coral Short Sales
What is a “Short Sale”? A short sale, sometimes also called a short pay, is a term used to describe the process in which a lender agrees to accept a lower payoff amount than what is owed on a property in order to avoid a costly, likely inevitable foreclosure.
What are the qualifications for a short sale in Cape Coral?
- Are you in a financial hardship of any kind? Some include relocation, divorce, loss of income, increased bills or expenses, death in the family, or property in need of repairs.
- Can’t get your home sold due to a mortgage balance greater than the current market value of your home?
- Are you behind on your mortgage payments, or facing default or foreclosure?
- Has your mortgage payment depleted your savings?
- Are you in any situation where you MUST get your home sold?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions Contact Me!
Don’t let your lenders force you into foreclosure, destroy your credit, put liens on your other assets, or force you into bankruptcy. We may have a free solution for you, and you may not even need to be late on your payments yet to qualify.
Cape Coral FL Short Sale Realtor
I am a Real Estate agent in Cape Coral who specializes in working short sales. In addition to marketing your home aggressively to find a buyer, I will work directly with your lender to process the short sale and get them to agree to a lower payoff amount on your home. If done correctly, your lender will forgive you of your debt completely and you can avoid foreclosure, and quiet often I can even get you back relocation money at closing.
The short sale process is highly specialized, and it is very important to have an agent who is experienced in working short sales, as it is not part of the “Realtor basic training” so to speak. I have earned the Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) training designation and have directly worked with countless local home owners to help them avoid a foreclosure.
My services are 100% free to you, as all traditional seller paid closing costs are paid for by your lender in a short sale. There is NO catch, your lender pays our fees! Please note that I am NOT a Real Estate investor. I am a state regulated agent and I am here to look out for YOUR best interests in the transaction.
As your Cape Coral short sale agent I will:
- I will discuss your situation and explain the short sale process as well as other options. A short sale is NOT the best option in every case
- I will provide you with all of the required forms and documentation required from your lender in order to process a short sale.
- I will work directly with your lenders to negotiate the short sale, and present all required documentation and offers on your home.
- I will promptly answer any questions you may have throughout the short sale process.
- I will list your home and market it competitively as well as process your short sale.
- If required, I can also usually work to delay the foreclosure process while working with your lender, and possibly keep you in your home longer.
Need an Cape Coral Certified Distressed Property Expert in short sales to offer free short sale services? Contact me and my team!
Each situation is unique. I would like to discuss your situation with you to see if you qualify for a short sale and if we may be of service to you. Do you qualify? Fill out the form below for a free, confidential, no obligation consultation!
I am your Lee County FL Short Sale Specialist – I am a local short sale Realtor who offers free help to home owners in Hardship in order to avoid foreclosure. Ft. Myers FL short sale agent. As your Cape Coral FL short sale agent I will guide you through this process and help you get a fresh start with your life. I am a Cape Coral short sale Realtor and have helped dozens of area home owners in Lee County avoid foreclosure with a short sale. There is no cost to my services, as all traditional closing costs are paid for by your lender.
Pine Island Short Sale Specialist and St. James City Florida short sale Realtor – I offer free short sale help to home owners in Pine Island Florida and St. James City. Contact me as your Pine Island FL short sale agent today to discuss your situation and how I may be able to help.